3/12/11

Thanks

Today's blog post at justimaginecrafts looks at punch 906. This punch, like all the others, has the ability to punch in many different ways depending on which inserts you use. I chose to use the punch without the inserts, which allowd me to create a border to fit the card. As I punched along the striped pattern paper, I lined up the punch at the half way point so that my punches lined up and effectively seperated the sections.



I ended up with a really nice pinked edge for the bottom. I matted some floral paper on cardstock and placed it on my card. Then, looking at the seperated punched section, I decided to place the scalloped edge along the top edge of my card. A few brads and a simple "Thanks" were all that was needed to finish my card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern paper: SandyLion
Stamp: MyStampBOX
Ink: Memories
Brads: Creative Impressions

No comments:

Post a Comment