3/30/11

Happy Easter




This month I got to design with a set of Easter Bunnies from SIWL. In three graduating sizes, they are absolutely the most adorable bunnies I've ever seen and they were so much fun to work with!!!!

I first painted each bunny white, then added white tissue paper over the wet paint for a little dimension. Then I went to town decorating them.

I die cut the eggs and the bunny features from the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge and the baseball cap from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge. The cap was embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.




The bow is from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge.



The buttons are from my stash.



Aren't they just the cutest!!!!

Supplies:
Wood Bunnies: SIWL.com
Die cuts: Cricut Expression, Easter 2010, A Child's Year
Cardstock: Bazzill
Other: buttons, tissue paper, paint

No comments:

Post a Comment