12/6/10

Soccer

Are you looking for a way to create a quick and easy soccer layout? Well, look no further than Scappin Sports Stuff for some amazing papers and embellishments. I loved the look of the Adorn-it Soccer paper, but didn’t want to cover it up. My solution was to cut it apart and use the pieces to create my own background paper. This is a perfect idea when you have lots of photos to use, or perhaps only one piece of that wonderful paper.

I chose to use black cardstock as the base of my layout because I knew it would help allow all the elements to stand out. Laying my photos on the cardstock, I then began working with the pattern paper pieces to fill in the “blank” areas, moving around the photos until I loved the design. Once I had the look I wanted, I adhered the photos and then lightly inked the edges of each pattern paper piece I had cut apart. After adhering each piece, I then added some transparent elements on the layout.






Supplies:

Bazzill Cardstock
Adorn It Soccer Block paper
CBC – Clear Sports Sheet – Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment