12/25/10

Merry Christmas

and Happy Holiday to you and yours.

Using my beloved Kreaxions punches, I created this Christmas card using punch 907 with insert "B". After stamping my image, I die cut it with Spellbinders, Nestabilities and then I created rectangles to hold my image. Punch 907 was used on the corners.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Webster's Pages
Punches: Kreaxion
Stamp: Crafty Secrets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink
Other: Machine stitching


This card uses 907 with the "C" inserts on the corners of the card and the corners of my image. I added some distress ink along the edges before sewing the image to the card. Then punch 915 was used to create the border under the number 25.


.


Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern paper: K&Co.
Stamp: Stampendous
Punches: Kreaxions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink
Brads: Making Memories
Markers: Copic
Fluff: FlowerSoft
Other: Mahcine stitching
TFL.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black stamped image with all the reds around it, looks great!

    ReplyDelete