11/5/10

With Sympathy

The new weekly challenge # 43 at Justrite Stampers is to create a support card, whether it be sympathy or friendship. Justrite Stampers has so many stamps appropriate for any occasion and I chose to use Thinking of You Borders and Centers to create a Sympathy card. I used a green Spica pen to outline the flourishes on the sentiment then added a little yellow around them.



Now I don't generally add an interior sentiment. But for this card, I wanted to complete the inside and I felt that adding Celebrations Demi Phrases was appropriate. I love how this card turned out.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: K&Co.
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic Spica
Pearls: Want2scrap.com
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Punch: Martha Stewart

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely sympathy card, Stephanie.. inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card! I like the soft yellow and I love how you added the sentiment on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card, the pearls peeking out is a great look and I really like the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the colors and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete