11/17/10

Give Thanks

Sorry for today's lousy photos. My computer crashed so I had to upload "old school" and the process really does NOT create a wonderful looking image at all! I need a new computer!!!!!!

The challenge this week at Justrite Stampers is to use the following colors on a project:



This is what I came up with:



I used Nestabilities to create the card base, then layered the navy cardstock on top. I embossed the navy cardstock with my Autumn Cuttlebug folder. The pilgrim fella was cut with my Cricut, Thanksgiving cartridge, and then paper pieced. The sentiment is from the Autumn Blessings Borders and Centers .

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Die cuts: Spellbinders, Nestabilities; Cricut, Thanksgiving cartridge
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment