11/3/10

Caution!!!!

My first design team project for SIWL was a word bubble which was really fun to work with.



This is epitomizes my 15 year old son at this stage of his life.

I first inked the edges of the word bubble in Ranger Black Soot
Next, I cut the Striped paper to fit the word bubble, sanding the edging where necessary
I then tore another Grunge sheet to layer across the lower half
Then I added a 1" strip across the middle
I matted Bingo cards with black cardstock and add to the left side
I matted the fabric letters on black cardstock and adhere
Of course, I had to add several Skulls and arrows

Supplies:
Word Bubble: SIWL
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern papers: Dream Street, Grunge collection
Ink: Ranger Black Soot
Grungeboard elements: Ranger, Tim Holtz
Bingo Cards: Tattered Angels
Stickers: Lil Davis

Check out SIWL for some really fun products and projects by the design team. And don't forget to enter the current give away.

TFL

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Love the skull and crossbones and letters. :)

    ReplyDelete