7/12/10

Justrite challenge #26

The challenge at Justrite Stampers this week is to create a mini card. Minis can be really fun to make when you want something different, or need a card in a hurry, so I really enjoyed the challenge this week.

I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Oval Large and Oval small to create this card. I first started by creating a card, but not cutting the top edge with the die. This created the fold at the top. I then punched another piece completely and layered that atop the card so I could build my card on that. Using my Justrite Stamps and some Copics and a lovely fall card was made in no time at all. Adding a little matching bling didn't hurt either!!!!



Supplies:
Cardtock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: EKSuccess
Stamp: Justrite Stamps, Autumn Blessings
Markers: Copic
Other: Machine stitching

2 comments:

  1. OH! Those colors are so pretty and I love the stitching! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fall colors & bling! Your stitching is awesome & adds a lot for a FABULOUS card!

    ReplyDelete