4/27/10

Ranger Perfect Pearls

One set of products we worked with at Ranger U was using Perfect Pearls in so many different ways. I wanted to create a heritage type card, but didn't have the right background, so out came the Perfect Pearls. I first applied Perfect Medium to my script stamp and stamped it on white cardstock. Then using a paint brush I applied several different colors of Perfect Pearls across the words. The Perfect Pearls adhered to the words and provided a soft yet shimmery look. I die cut the cameo from the Cricut Heritge cartridge and added a pearl for dimension.











Since I had some left overs, I used the new Tim Holtz Sizzix flower die and die cut some flowers. I lightly inked the edges and combined them into one flower.
















Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, JudiKins, Penny Black
Ink: Memento
Die Cuts: Cricut, Heritage Cartridge; Sizzix Tim Holtz Flowers
Perfect Pearls: Ranger
Cardstock: Prism, American Crafts
Pattern paper: Chatterbox, Karen Foster
Pearl: K&Co.
Brad: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment